37 Year-old Breast Augmentation - Toronto, ON

I have been working out for many years and my...

I have been working out for many years and my breasts have changed from intense weight training. So, I decided it was much needed to get a breast augmentation. My first impression of Clinic 360 was that it was : well-organized, clean and a friendly environment. Dr. Chivers explained everything to me throughly and answered all my questions and concerns. He asked me what I wanted and was very helpful with his opinions in making my decision. I booked my surgery the same day as my consultation because I was very confident and comfortable with Dr. Chivers doing my procedure. Then I met Jennifer, the patient care consultant, where I tried on different sizes of implants. She was great, caring and down-to-earth, but at the same time, very professional. She answered all of my questions and if I had any concerns she was always willing to help and talk to me with anything I wasn't sure of. The day of surgery, which I guess I'll call them "The Dream Team", Dr. Chivers, Dr. Gaid (Anesthesiologist), Nurse Arlene, Carmella and Jacob; and Jennifer, my saviour, all made my experience very pleasant and calmed my nerves. Also, another thing which was amazing and thoughtful was that Dr. Chivers, Dr. Gaid and Jennifer all called me to follow up the day after my surgery to see how I was doing. All-in-all, my surgery went very well and I would highly recommend Clinic 360, Dr. Chivers and the Dream Team! Thank you again to all of you!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon