33 Year Old. Breast Implants with Dr. Edelstein

Wanted to write this review as I only have great...

Wanted to write this review as I only have great things to say about Dr. Edelstein. My breast augmentation surgery date was on September 30, 2016. I chose the high profile breast implants with 375 on left and 450 on right. Dr. Edelstein was great from the moment that I met him. During our consultation he answered all of my questions and spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and the after care. I had the surgery at his private clinic on Eglinton Avenue and loved the experience. I was very well taken care of from prepping for surgery to the after care. Dr. Edelstein is very nice and kind and he cares a lot about his patients and their outcome. I told him exactly what I was hoping to achieve with my new breast and he did exactly what I asked. They look so natural and the size is perfect for my body and proportional. He takes his time and listens to you. He was my 3rd doctor that I consulted and I am glad I waited for him. His clinic staff are great from reception to client coordinators and nurses. I spent a lot of time with Heather. Heather is his right hand. She is very knowlegable and very pleasant to talk to. She can help decide on sizes and answer any other questions you may have. I am so glad that I had this done and don't know why I waited so long to do this for myself. I am so much more confident and I love the way I look. Hope this helps anyone thinking about choosing him as your doctor. I would definitely recommend. He gets all 5 stars from me. Thank you Dr. Edelstein!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Doctor. Very patient, knowledgeable and nice. I couldn't be happier with his work. He takes the time and listens to what you want and your vision and with his expertise he makes it happen.