27 Years Old, Breast Augmentation, 365 and 385 Cc Textured Silicone Implants, Under Muscle, Inframammary Incison - Toronto, ON

I decided to have a breast augmentation about a...

I decided to have a breast augmentation about a year ago when I went off birth control. My breasts got considerably smaller and I didn't have much to begin with. I was very nervous, but the surgery went very smoothly and I have healed very well. The consultation was great - all my questions were answered, I just had difficulty deciding on sizing. I met with multiple staff members who helped me choose the size I went with. I couldn't be happier with the outcome - they look very natural and my the different sized implants helped even out the asymmetry.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein just over 2 months ago and the entire process was exceptional. The consultation, surgery day and follow up appointments have all been as easy and straight forward as possible and all my questions were answered thoroughly. Thank you to Jerome, Petra, Heather, Louise, Alex and Alona for easing my nerves and making this a great experience. All the staff members are very friendly and welcoming - I always enjoy going to the clinic and have made some long-term friends. The results of my procedure are perfect and I would highly recommend this clinic.