27 Year Old Male, Fat Transfer - Toronto, ON

I chose Dr. Kesarwani because he is a highly...

I chose Dr. Kesarwani because he is a highly reputable, experienced and accredited plastic surgeon. My initial questions and concerns were all answered right away by his receptionist Anita and she got me in for a consultation right away and booked me for surgery well within my required time frame. When I met Dr. Kesarwani, he was friendly and calm which put my nerves to ease and answered all my questions and gave his honest and professional opinions. He explained I was not a candidate for a chin implant and did not pressure me into anything whatsoever. I brought up fat transfer and he was very knowledgable and he had lots of pictures of his past work to show me which solidified my decision to go with him for my procedure. The procedure went smoothly and in the days immediately following my fat transfer, I had lots of concern and questions about my swelling and bruising. Anita reassured me this was normal and so far, lots of the swelling has gone down and the results are looking great; everything is in prefect symmetry. I'm confident my final result will look great! I will be a returning customer and I recommend him to anyone seeking a professional, experienced, accredited and knowledgable plastic surgeon.

3 months post-op update for fat transfer

I just wanted to post an update for my fat transfer procedure post-op. I'm extremely satisfied with the results, I really hope the fat stays the way it is but no way to know for sure. Again I had fat transfer from my stomach to my upper cheeks, nasolabial lines, lips and chin. I posted pictures of what I look like now, never really liked my profile but thats because of my neck to chin transition and nostrils, even though I had a rhinolasty and neck lipo with another doc, it didn't fix much unfortunately. I'm seriously considering nostril narrowing, columelloplasty and buccal fat removal to hopefully complete my face. Down the road I want to get a hair transplant as well. Let me know what you guys think and if there's anything I could possibly get done besides a neck lift, I'm too young for that I've been told. Is thermage worth it for getting rid of the fat pouch under my chin?

Before fat transfer pics

I found some blurry pics of my face before I got the fat transfer. I just wish it was more permanent, I'm starting to see the fat decrease back to what it was like before unfortunately. I would not go through with the procedure again though because of the brutal healing processes. I posted pics and reviews about that on here and it was a scary transformation, my girlfriend was in tears right after the surgery because of how swollen my face was. I'm going to stick to fillers going forward if needed.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He is a very friendly, knowledgable professional with years of experience and a fully accredited plastic surgeon. He does great work with attention to detail and symmetry.