25 Years Old Male Excited for the Rhinoplasty Results - Toronto, ON

Im a 25 years old persian male. 6 months age i...

im a 25 years old persian male. 6 months age i decided to do rhinoplasty. I was nervous because I thought Canada is not a good option for cosmetic operations. I searched the whole internet and checked the before after photos of different surgeons. I wasn't satisfied with most of them even they were top rated except dr. Cory Torgerson. So I decided to go for consultation. He showed me a 3d images of after surgery and consultation was perfect. after thinking for couple of months I finally decided to do the surgery. I was nervous. everything went well and I felt nothing during surgery, the staff were super friendly. after removing my cast I didnt like my nose. But after two months my nose was healed and looked incredible. So, I extremely recommend this doctor specially for rhinoplasty since I had the experience with him. Thank you dr very much for my beautiful nose and also your incredible office and staff.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon