24 Yrs Old, Teosyal Redensity for Very Deep Tear Troughs. Toronto, ON

I visited Robyn Vandermoor in Toronto Yesterday...

I visited Robyn Vandermoor in Toronto Yesterday for my first ever injections !! I had Teosyal redensity 2 injected ubder both eyes. I was extremely nervous but the deep hollows under my eyes were terrible. I am so happy that I went through with the procedure !!! It was very painless, fast and the results were immediate. Since my hollows were so deep I decided to do one full syringe per eye and I will be going back in 2 weeks for 1 more syringe that I will split between my 2 eyes. I got this done last night around 6pm it's now 830am and my eyes are looking great !! I did not bruise and my eyes are only swollen directly at the injection site, like a tiny mosquito bite. No one has noticed anything ....that's how little swelling or bruising there is. If you are thinking of getting this procedure done I would defiently recommend redensity 2 as it is formulated specifically for this area of the face and does not draw in as much water as other fillers, which means you won't get a puffy effect. I have read and seen many horror stories of this specific procedure, so please don't let that scare you ! Just do your research and find someone experienced in this area.
Photos to be posted shortly !!

nurse Robyn Vandermoor

If anyone is considerig this procedure or other injectables in toronto i reccomend visiting Robyn. She was very patient with all of my concerns and questions. She was also very personable and friendly and did not pressure anything. She was not there to convince me to have the procedure but rather just explain what would happen if I did. The end result is amazing ! I am so happy I had this done, my eyes look better today than they have in years !! The procure was almost 100 %pain free. There was very very minimal discomfort. I have no bruising and only a tiny bit of swelling at the injection site, nothing that anyone has event noticed.