24 Year Old Male Septorhinoplasty, AMAZING Results from an AMAZING DOCTOR! - Toronto, ON

Dr. Asaria and FACE have been beyond exceptional....

Dr. Asaria and FACE have been beyond exceptional. I initially had a consultation with Dr. Asaria two years ago, and from the moment I walked in the door, I knew he was the right doctor for me. I had consultations with a few other surgeons in Toronto, but they were not as detail oriented as Dr. Asaria. Dr. Asaria listens to exactly what you have to say, and will address any cosmetic or functional problems you may have with your nose. I had a septorhinoplasty in June of 2016. The results are BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL. Not only is he an amazing surgeon, but he is truly a magnificent artist. My nose suits my face perfectly, and even though it is still healing, I am already in love with my new nose. People notice there is something differet about me, but they can't pinpoint what it is, and that is exactly how a surgery should be. I was self concious when people look at me from the side, but now it does not even bother me at all, if anything I want them to look at my side haha! But also, I must mention the staff at FACE are amazing. The head nurse, receptionist and the coordinator are super super friendly, and the moment you walk into the office you feel that warm energy! I have done my research on RATEMD's and Realself, and I have read 100's of reviews for the rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto, so I know what you are going through if you are looking for the right surgeon. But trust me, if you go with Dr. Asaria you will not regret it one bit. I will be more then happy to send you any pictures of my rhinoplasty, just message me in the inbox! Thank you Dr. Asaria and FACE for making this an amazing experience with magnificient results!!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon