22 Year Old, 1 Child. BA to fill out sagging- Toronto, ON

Surgery day is coming up in a few days, and I am...

Surgery day is coming up in a few days, and I am both anxious/excited. The two different implant types I have chosen were Silicone 450cc and 485cc full profile. The final decision will be made by my doctor on the surgery day of what can be fit. Although I am hoping for the bigger implant to achieve the desired look I am trying to achieve. I am currently a 34B to C cup. I am getting inframammary incision which is underneath the breast fold. My reason on getting a BA is due to having deflated breast's after having a child, and want the fullness and size I once had before when I was a D to DD cup after giving birth.

1 Day Post Op

This has been an interesting first post op day, my breast's are extremely swollen, and I got sick from anesthesia. Thankfully Dr.Hong and his staff took me in today and took care of me while giving me i.v. to stay hydrated and now I feel wonderful. My breast's look great for first day, I can't wait for them to swell down, and drop in future.

Day 2 Post Op

I am wearing my old Victoria Secret sports bra I had purchased after my boobs filled with milk. It now fits again with my new implants :).
Boob Angle here.
I do not have swelling at all in my stomach, just in my breast.

Silicone implants 485cc inspira brand today

So implants feel really nice pretty natural, and are shaped really nice. i currently wear 34 d to dd bra and my breasts are more symmetrical and lifted.
Thank you Dr.Hong!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had a comfortable, and exciting first impression with Dr. Colin Hong. He wanted to make sure I made my own decision on implant type and size I wanted. He was friendly, and honest, and his staff were also caring. I was also shown multiple photos of his clients Breast Augmentation's, which assured me of staying with this doctor.