20 Year Timeframe and Best Hair Transplant Doctor Ever As Well As Kindest Doctor Ever! - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

First met Dr. Paul Cotterill in 1991. After 20...

First met Dr. Paul Cotterill in 1991. After 20 years of transplants and a scalp reduction, I KNOW this was/is the best doctor and greatest results I could have ever wanted.
To simplify my journey, I have made a blog.
Hair transplants for some are not a one time surgery. For me I would be with little hair but I was patient and took the only road to results that are simply the greatest.

Photos from 1991 and 2008 (last session)

2014 and my hair is better than ever. So happy I started in my 20's!

At 49yo now having great hair it has become a non-issue. Years go by and I color my hair every month and no loss and let's face it, hair is a big factor that makes a man look young. In my case anyway.
Do it right and like me you will enjoy the results for your whole life. It is not a one time quick fix. Be patient and if you need a few sessions, do it and let the hair grow in 6-9 months later.
One of the best investments ever!

At 43 years old, I can honestly say that after 4 hair transplant sessions and one scalp reduction since I started this journey in 1991, I am very happy with my transplanted hair and how much it has added to my personal and professional life.

I first noticed in my early 20's
how my hair was starting to fall out. I tried minoxidol and every product you could ever imagine and eventually did the comb over.

The smartest thing I did was start my process early in life so that today in my 40's, I have a great head of hair.

I still believe that a man's hair loss is like a woman's battle with wrinkles. I didn't want to lose my head and in the 90's people didn't have their heads.

Let me share my journey with you so that you can learn from my experience.

Can you tell the difference in my hairline from 1991 and the other pictures taken in 2008 and 2006?

I love my new set of hair and will dig up even more pictures to give you a well rounded view.

I was lucky. After trial and error...mainly error with 2 bad starts BUT then I found a great doctor in Toronto. Dr. Paul Cotterill. He was patient, professional and simply the best hair transplant doctor I have ever found.

I have a natural hairline that other doctors could never achieve. People can't even tell that I had any transplants done.

So does your hair look after your first surgery over 20 years ago?

I have been asked by a few people, does the hair fallout after so many years? Are there any changes after many surgeries and time passing? The answer is NO. The hair grows just as it always has and over 20 years later, various hairstyles and coloring can be done as if I never had surgery. This picture I took last week shows you what I mean. If you are lucky enough to find an artistic skilled surgeon like Dr. Paul Cotterill, you can be sure decades onwards that the hair keeps growing as you do!

So many years later and at 50yo my hair has never looked better! November 2015

I must say that after my first visit with Dr. Paul Cotterill in 1991, I was doing a news program the other night and the hair/make lady said you have "beautiful hair" -- I have been coloring for years and remember I would have been completely bald and Dr. Cotterill did an incredible job. When the job is perfection you forget about it until someone mentions how nice your hair is. Thank you Dr. Cotterill and the hair products that help give that finishing touch!

Still looking great after 20 plus years!

Thank you Dr. Paul Cotterill! The best hair transplant surgeon ever!
Dr. Paul Cotterill

Greatest and kindest skilled hair transplant doctor I have ever met!