19 Years Old, and a Much Needed Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Oakley...

I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Oakley smith and his team. It has only been 15 days but I honestly feel so happy with my new self.
I am 19, going back to school shortly. I came to him with a deviated septum, crooked nose, a bump and a droop. They had to break my nose... I had trouble breathing and to make it even worse, I had a previous septoplasty from a great surgeon the year before that never worked.
Without much of a window of opportunity before school started, I only had a week that was possible for me to get it (and his busy schedule). He made an exception and started off his long weekend late by scheduling me in on a Saturday. The team went over everything, was very caring and I got 24/7 access to the nurses for all my surgery related questions (and worries).
Dr. Oakley Smith was honest about the probabilities of achieving my desired look and so far, so good. The surgery was expected to take 3 hours, but he told me it took 5.5-6 hours, definitely because of him precision and need for perfection.
What I found interesting from his Instagram page was his art work was a great representation of his attention to detail. That's when I knew I could trust him. He looks and talks by the mm... So exact.
I couldn't find any negative reviews, other than he is pricey, but I definitely would do it again (even as a student). It was worth every penny and I am astonished people actually bring that up because plastic surgery is just not something you should cheap out on. You only hope to get it once.
The recovery was tough the first 6 days because of how different the swelling made me look. I made a rhinoplasty diary on Instagram to track it and it was startling. However, by day 7 I was back to work and what people call restaurant ready. My whole surgery was videotaped, he mentioned he's putting it on his YouTube channel soon. Kinda nervous but the best decision ever made !
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon