Workouts Didn't Work out - Topeka, KS

I had been working out and losing weight but the...

I had been working out and losing weight but the tummy just doesn't budge. After reaching a goal I was happy with and maintaining it for well over a year I felt it was time to do something for me. The whole process went very smooth, after consulting with Dr. Peterson I was confident he was who I wanted to do my surgery. On the day of the surgery everyone made sure I was aware of how and when things would be happening. My family was kept aware of how things progressed throughout the procedure. I went home knowing what to expect and how to take care of the incision. When I had questions I was able to call and get answers quickly. My recovery went better then I expected. I followed all of the doctors directions and was able to return to work with restrictions after two weeks. At the one month mark I was able to begin exercising again, starting slow and building up to my previous workout regimen minus abdominal exercises . It has been two months since my surgery and I am very pleased with the outcome. I have some minor discomfort occasionally but my body is still healing. Clothes now fit the way they were designed to be worn. Gone is the muffin top and the hips are slimmer.
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peterson was to the point in all interactions, answering all my questions. He made me feel comfortable with what I was having done and that he was the best one to perform the surgery.