I Will Be Having a Tummy Tuck Revision

I had a tummy tuck done a little over a year ago...

I had a tummy tuck done a little over a year ago by another plastic surgeon, and as time went by I realized that I still wasn't satisfied. My incision scar is way too high, I have loose skin, and I still have love handles. With this tummy tuck revision I expect to have no loose skin and a lower incision line.

I'm really pleased so far

My tummy tuck revision day was Wednesday November 30th and I'm pleased so far. I'll know a lot better once the tape is removes and once the swelling goes down. I'll post more pictures in a few weeks.
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

I feel like Dr. Peterson will do a much better job. During the consult Dr. Peterson asked me questions that I wasn't asked from my last plastic surgeon. Immediately I started to feel like I made a great choice because those questions were important for both the doctor and I. The staff was very friendly and willing to whatever it took to schedule my appointments. I'm really looking forward to having this procedure done so that I can start feeling confident about my body.