Mom of 5, Down 88 Pounds - Topeka, KS

After losing over 88 pounds and having 5 children...

After losing over 88 pounds and having 5 children getting my body back was never going to happen. Dr. Peterson listened to everything I said and everything I wanted and went up and beyond my expectations. The day of surgery not many words were exchanged, he did is marking and I asked no questions I had all the confidence in the world he was going to do his best.

I'm currently 8dpo and I feel amazing I'm looking better with each day that passes and can only imagine how amazing I will look in a few months !

17 Days Post Op

For being 17 days post of my scar is looking amazing an almost not even visible. My swelling hasn't been bad at all. I wear my compression garment most of the day, I do recommended a shirt under the garment so it's more comfortable. Each day that passes I'm more happy with my results.

I was able to return to the gym with limitations at 2wk post op and I felt amazing. As an active person before hand it felt good to be back in the gym. I listened to the 10 pounds limit and briskly walking and was still able to get a good workout in.

I feel amazing and able to do just about anything alone. Still the best choice I ever made with an amazing doctor ????

5 months post op

My scar looks amazing. Since surgery I've gained 12 pounds and I'm actively working towards losing that weight plus more. I'm not happy with the bulge I have in my upper abs but hopeful that I'm able to lose it on my own. Even though the front looks AMAZING ! my back side isn't where I want it to be. Hopefully in April I will have enough saved to get lipo of my abdominal and back.
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Peterson took the time to listen to me and did exactly what I wanted plus more. He went up and beyond my expectation. Very professional. He's done a breast reduction augmentation and lift June 2013 and an extended tummy tuck, muscular reaps and lipo June 2016. I will countinue to recommended Dr. Peterson to all my friends and family.