Extremely Happy!

I was a small A cup and due to this I was never...

I was a small A cup and due to this I was never truly happy with the appearance of my body. I had thought about getting a breast augmentation done for years but didn't have the funds and final decision until this year. I decided to go to Dr. Jack Peterson in Topeka and had a wonderful experience. The staff was helpful, welcoming, and experienced and Dr. Peterson himself not only provided me with information but also answered all of my questions with care and detail. My breasts look and feel wonderful and I've gained not only a beautiful look but also new confidence. This is truly the best decision I've ever made for myself and I am glad to have chosen a skilled surgeon and team. I have no reservations in recommending Dr. Peterson and his staff to anyone who's thinking about plastic surgery.
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic experience! Dr. Peterson performed my breast augmentation a bit over two months ago and I am very impressed and extremely happy with the results! I was previously a small A and wasn't happy with my curves at all. After the initial consultation I felt confident in my decision to get moderate profile C cup "Mentor" silicon implants! Everything is just as I envisioned. They look and feel beautiful and I feel more confident! A skilled surgeon with a warm and easy to get-along-with demeanor and wonderful staff.