priscillax20

1 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Top Doc!

After many years of being unhappy with the size and shape of my breasts I finally decided to seek more information about having a breast augmentation. I was then introduced to Dr. Racanelli by a mutual patient. Setting up my consultation appointment was a breeze. I was offered the option to attend any one of his 4 locations, which made it very easy to fit in my schedule. During my consultation Dr. Racanelli went over the ins and outs of the entire procedure. He made me feel very comfortable in regards to what would be going on during the procedure as well as my recovery period. After explaining the procedure I was taken into the examine room and offered to try on various different implant sizers so we could establish what my hopes were as far as size and shape. Dr. Racanelli was very patient and honest through this process. His main goal was to make sure all my expectations were met. We tried on numerous different sizes so I could have an idea of what I would look like with the different options. After leaving my consultation I knew he was my doctor. Dr. Racanelli did not let me leave the office without making sure all my questions were answered and my worries were at ease. He also was persistent in making sure that at the end I was going to be happy and satisfied with my result. Dr. Racanelli did not rush me in making a decision about my surgery, in fact he encouraged me to take my time and see different doctors in order to be certain about my decision. Overall I could not be happier with choosing him as my doctor and with my results. His eye for esthetic is great and it helped me receive a very natural looking outcome. Dr. Racanelli thank you for everything, you’re the best!!