48 Yr Old, 4 Children All Breast Feed - Toowoomba, AU

I have been thinking about a breast augmentation...

I have been thinking about a breast augmentation over a number of years. Now that I can afford to pay for my own surgery, I booked an appointment to see Dr Magnuson here in my home town of Toowoomba, Australia. He measured my chest and gave me his opinion of what would look good on my frame. I totally agreed with the look and went ahead and booked my surgery. This process has taken me a little over a fortnight. I am totally taken with my new look.

Day 2 post op

my boobs are feeling really tight across my chest. Pain level has increased slightly, hoping this will subside in the next couple of days. When is it ok to have a shower??

Before breast ~ AA

As you can tell, my boobs were no boobs. All that you can see is loose skin with no volume.

Post op day 3

Today I went about doing normal activities. My boobs are feeling like my milk is backing up in my chest. I hate coughing, if I drink water the wrong way. I am still taking most of my meds even though I would like to leave the pain killers out. I also Hate the fact you have to eat food in order to take Brufen or antibiotics. Bring on day four????

Post Op Day 3

Day three pics, not much has changed.

Day 4 post op

Today the tight chest feeling has disapated to a non existent feeling, maybe it's because my chest is getting used to the implants already. My pain tolerance is manageable and sometimes when I forget to take my meds the sitcture sites sting to remind me it's time for a top up. I am still wondering if my boobs will shift down to a more natural shape. I suppose only time will tell.

Day 5

Booked an apt to see my PS. Had a little scare of possible blood clot on lung issue. Rush down to radiology for ct scan. Tomorrow I will find out from dr Magnusson what the outcome will be. Crossing fingers it's nothing major.

Up date day 18 days post op

Over the last week: I have had morning boob most days; off all medications; waiting to get back to a light exercise routine; using my chest muscles is still painful. I only have two more weeks in wearing the surgery bra before finding a new sexy looking one.

Post op week 3

I am finding the girls are settling down and feeling more natural. Having said that, my strictures feel itchy and sometimes sting, but thinking that is normal.

Week 4 ~ wow!! one month already

My girls are feeling more like they belong to me. I am able to sleep no worries on my stomach. The breast itself still feels hard to touch. Wondering how much longer it will be before the breast tissue will soften up?? Scares are healing wonderfully with out any additional creams or oils.

Pics

Week4

Pics that did not load

Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Easy to talk with and is open to answering any questions or concerns.