55 Year Old Female, Jowls and Ageing Neck - Toorak, AU

I had a SMAS facelift and chin liposculpture in...

I had a SMAS facelift and chin liposculpture in November 2014 to address concerns that I had about mild/moderate jowling and ageing of my neck. I am extremely happy with the results: youthful, soft, natural, and with absolutely minimal scarring.

My surgery was particularly complex due to the unique positioning of the nerves on one side of my face, an unusual SMAS layer on the other side, and hypertension. However, post-surgery I had only minimal swelling, and one tiny, pale bruise on my neck. After 2 nights in hospital, I was able to engage in minor public interactions (eg coffee shop) on my long journey home without drawing any attention to myself, and within a few weeks I was comfortable with sustained meetings. This was very important to me as the demands of my life are such that I am unable to withdraw for any great length of time. The pain that I experienced from the entire procedure was absolutely minimal. I must commend Dr Moss on his exceptional surgical skill, perfectionism, and aesthetic sensitivity. In my opinion, the service provided by the clinic was world-class.

The niggling, private worries that I had about my appearance have now just disappeared off my radar. I changed my hairstyle post-surgery so that I look obviously "different" in that sense, and numerous people have complimented me on my appearance. However, no-one has asked me if I have had surgery, and I feel quite confident that my "secret" will remain. My husband thinks that I have had a wonderful result, and another good thing is that these changes should last a long time. Thank you Dr Moss.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

I was very reassured interacting with Dr Moss. I felt treated with respect as an individual, and he alleviated any anxieties that I had. His manner was very clear, calm, courteous and patient. He took time to address all my questions and I appreciated his honesty and realistic answers. Likewise, the nursing staff were wonderful, and the aftercare exceptional.