Revision Rhinoplasty. Toorak, AU

This was my second rhinoplasty. The first one left...

This was my second rhinoplasty. The first one left me unhappy with the result, and after a few injuries to the nose it was time to get it fixed. Not a painful expereince at all, I did not even need painkillers. Overall I found that I needed about 7 days off work - but realistically I looked normal again after 10 days. Very happy with the outcome.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I originally had a rhinoplasty done overseas a few years ago. I wasn't entirely happy with the end result and after a few injuries to the nose it was time to get it fixed. I found Dr Chris Moss and I am estatic that I had him on board to help me finally get the nose I wanted. The whole experience with Dr Chris Moss was amazing, and 10 days post surgery I cannot even express how happy I am with the end result. Dr Chris Moss really has an amazing eye, and is so skilled. I would not hesitate to reccomend him to anyone, he really is the best at what he does.