Highly Reccomend Dr Moss. Toorak, AU

After a motor vehicle accident 32 years ago which...

After a motor vehicle accident 32 years ago which required emergency reconstruction and microsurgery to my face. This left me with extensive scarring on my forehead and eye area. I have since had a fringe and very conscious of my face. The confident person I was in my 20s disappeared.
After many years I decided it was time to have some work done so I could live out my life with confidence. I decided after much research that Dr Chris Moss was the surgeon I would see.
I saw Stacey the patient educator and surgical nurse in March 2016. She was very understanding of my situation. I saw Dr. Moss at a later date and was thrilled that he could help me.
I booked my surgery to have an Upper temple and brow lift , laser and fat grafts.
I had the surgery in June 2016 and could not be happier !!!!!!
I will forever be indebted to Dr. Chris Moss it was worth every cent. I can leave my home with confidence and wear my hair off my face. I will always be grateful and thankful to Dr. Moss for being a great, compassionate surgeon. I would also like to add that nothing was ever to much for Stacey she always listened and always very helpful.
THANK YOU Dr. Moss I highly recommend you and your staff.
Australia Plastic Surgeon