32 Years Old, Rhinoplasty - Australia, AU

I had been extremely unhappy with my nose since a...

I had been extremely unhappy with my nose since a teenager and considered Rhinoplasty for years. I finally decided to take the plunge and after much research booked a consultation at Dr. Moss’s clinic. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Moss’s honesty during the pre-operative consultations, it was his priority to ensure that we were on the same page throughout the process and the plan was realistic and most importantly in keeping with my other facial features ensuring a natural looking result. I was very specific with the result I wanted to achieve and the fact he was honest with what was realistic and also offered his opinions of what would achieve the best looking nose to compliment my face made me comfortable that I had chosen the right surgeon. I am a month and a half post-surgery and thrilled with my result and healing so far. Dr. Moss is not the cheapest surgeon however I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for - his experience and skill is worth every cent to ensure you get the right outcome. I am so glad I made the decision to entrust my surgery to Dr. Moss and would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone who is after a top quality result. I would like to extend my thanks to Dr. Moss and his whole team – particularly Stacey and Olivia for all their work and making the whole process easy, comfortable and most importantly thank you for my new nose!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon