First Vi Peel. Tomball, TX

I recently decided to have a vi peel done after...

I recently decided to have a vi peel done after reading several reviews about it and being that I'm about to turn 30 something. I have had severe acne in the past which has left enlarged pores on nose and for head as well as scars and pigmentation. I also wanted to address fine lines forming.

Day 1. My skin frosted after only 2 layers. Also, directly over and under my eyes 1 layer was applied as well as 1 layer on my neck. The peel did sting upon application of each layer however, the sting did subside quickly.
2 hours after application face is quite red and stiff. Also I have acquired a mild headache which may or may not be affiliated w receiving a chemical peel. Although, the headache did start after the application of peel.
The esthetician stated to only use towlette on day one and no moisturizer till I start to peel.
I will keep you posted on progress.

Day 3 of vi peel

So I peeled a lot on the second day, which I was happy about. Didn't want to be shedding thatch at work. I continued to use aquaphor and hydrocortisone regularly. The third day after, all the major pieces of skin appeared to have been peeled. I am not just dry around lips and flaky. My skin is noticeably brighter and the tone is more evened out. I'm really happy I got the vi peel. I am planning on getting another one after these great results.

Vi peel: before and after pics

Etre Belle spa

The esthetician worked very quickly and explained each step and what to expect. She was very knowledgeable about the vi peel.