20 Year Old College Student - Toledo, OH

I have a little acne but some really bad acne...

I have a little acne but some really bad acne scars. So I tried VI Peel Purify, and this was my first time trying it.
I read tons of reviews that scared me from doing it, saying it burned and hurt so bad. When in fact, it didn't hurt at all. It only stung a little bit when first applied, but the chemicals actually numb your skin so it quickly went away.
On the third day is when I really started to peel, mostly around the mouth. Peeling didn't hurt either, but I didn't go out into the sun or peel the skin as advised. I followed the regimen and all was well.
The only complaint is that it does get quite itchy, and I only got my face done. It's not overwhelmingly itchy, but it can get irritating.
Also the smell when she put the layers of the peel on my face was really strong, as well as the towelettes you have to rub on your face. They smell like nail polish remover.
This was only my first time, and I know if I want to see really great results I would need to at least do 1 more, and they are costly. (it was $322)
That's the thing, if you are looking for major improvements don't think you can just do one and everything be great, you have to do a few. And they aren't cheap. But I can tell as of right now that my skin is very soft and I have a brighter complexion. I might do another in a couple months, when I can scrounge up the cash.
I would recommend it to anyone who has bad acne, because it did significantly reduce my white heads (and got rid of my black heads on my nose). Most of my milia are gone, which I just got for the first time recently, so that's great.
All in all it seems worth it, it wasn't a painful experience or anything. Just costly.
Jami Steward

She was so nice, really made me feel better and less nervous about the whole thing. Explained everything thoroughly, and talked to me the whole time.