32 Year Old with Upcoming Wedding - Toledo, OH

I made an initial appointment for a chemical peel...

I made an initial appointment for a chemical peel and some facials leading up to my wedding. Along with some Obagi products I took home, my skin was looking really good. But, my nasal labiol folds still looked really harsh on my face and were really aging me. I realized they were what really bothered me. I made an appointment with the doctor and he recommended restylane. It easily took 5+ years off my face. I don't look like a different person, my face looks just like it did when I was 25. I feel so so confident now for my wedding. I think the product is great, but I fully believe that its all in the person injecting it. It was a little more painful than I expected, but I have just the tiniest bruise that makeup covered.
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

First, Dr. Barone's staff is out of this world. I was so intimidated to go in there the first day, but they made a huge difference in how comfortable I quickly became. They all seem to like their jobs and go out of their way to be informative, professional and sweet. I am the type of person that balls for days over a bad highlight job, so getting injectables one month before my wedding was a huge deal. I knew Dr. Barone had a great reputation, so I never even researched another doctor. I was prepared to flee the scene that day if I didn't get a sense of trust when talking with him lol. He addressed all my concerns and was extremely informative. He even brought in a staff member to show me the filler on her that he was recommending to me. He has a straightforward personality and I really appreciate and need that in someone that I have to place trust in. His nurse that morning was equally amazing, she really took the time with me to calm my nerves and was extremely knowledgeable. I love the results I got and would highly recommend Dr. Barone.