68 Year Old with Sun Damaged Skin and Wrinkles. - Toledo, OH

I went in for routine skin care and facial peels...

I went in for routine skin care and facial peels yearly and Dr Barone suggested a Phenol Peel for a couple years in a row. He showed me pictures of results and I was amazed but also pictures of the first couple weeks and I wasn't convinced I could do that. After research online, and after two years I decided to have my top eye lids done and the Phenol Peel. He also took my own fat and put it around my eyes and mouth. I can truly say I looked terrible and swollen the first week but I had no pain. I was on pain relievers for a few days and that was it. The first couple weeks I questioned whether I did the right thing, but 6 weeks later I can say YES it was definately worth it. I can truthfully say 10 years was erased from my face. My complexion is beautiful and I definately have less wrinkles. I am very happy with the results.
Not only is Dr Barone an amazing Plastic Surgeon, he is very professional, kind, and compassionate. His nurse Susie and his staff are so supportive and helpful.
I cannot say enough how happy I am. I highly recommend Dr Barone for any of your skin care needs. You will not be disappointed.

Updated pics

The first pictures are at 2 weeks, the bottom are at 6 weeks.
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barone is a wonderful plastic surgeon, he listens, offers suggestions, shows pictures of before and afters and then let's you make the final decision. It took me two years to decide to do this and I am very happy with the results. The staff are so helpful and kind. Also very reassuring! I am a very satisfied customer! Thank you Dr Barone.