Infini RF for Acne Scars (Package of Three) - Toledo, OH

I've been in search for a treatment to help...

I've been in search for a treatment to help improve my acne scars for over two years. After countless consults at other facilities and weighing my options as to which treatment would give me the results I was looking for, I made the decision to drive almost 4 hours from Pgh, pa to Dr. Barone's office in Toledo. Prior to scheduling my first appointment, Dr. Barone's staff helped make my decision an easy one - I can't compliment them enough. They were the first office that treated me like they actually cared about my concerns and were enthusiastic to pacticipate in my journey to better skin. I first had a FaceTime consult with Dr. Barone and his nurse Julie, they answered all of the questions and put any worries to rest. I went for my first treatment on Friday, April 29th -- they evaluated my skin and set up a skin care regiment that would compliment my Infini Rf treatment and help improve my results. After the numbing cream was applied and set for about an hour we began the treatment -- overall it was about an hour and a half (because of my acne scaring I needed a more aggressive treatment). The procedure was a little uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say "painful" -- Julie made the experience wonderful as Dr. Barone checked in numerous times to make sure I was comfortable and to review our progress. The following day I am a little swollen and red, but if I didn't look in the mirror I'd never know I had a treatment done! I am anxious to go back for my next visit and cannot wait to see the incredible results I know are near in the future! I will keep posting updates and pictures of my progress... I just cannot say enough about Evolv Medical Aestheics and highly recommend Dr. Barone and his staff!
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Julie David preformed my Infini RF treatment - she was super attentive, gentle and sweet!