29 Yrs Old and Love to Run - Toledo, OH

I'm 5ft 4in and i weigh 168 pounds. I'm officially...

I'm 5ft 4in and i weigh 168 pounds. I'm officially 2 days post op. I must say that having a breast reduction is the best decision I've ever made. I researched my doctor for two years before I made an appointment for a consultation. My neck, back , and shoulder pain interfered with my love for running. The moment I awoke from my surgery, I no longer had pain in my back or shoulders. I will keep you all posted on my healing process.

29 Yrs Old runner with 36DD bust size :-(

7 Days Post Op

I survived my first week. I'm a little nervous, but I'm returning back to work next week. I walked around the mall yesterday with my family. IT wore me out. I still feel dizzy from time to time. I have my two week follow up appointment next week. I'm terrified to have my stitches removed. I have noticed that the sensitivity in .y nipples are non existent at the moment :-(. I hope this changes. Hmmmmm what else am I forgetting...... Oh, I'm no longer bloated and my belly is back to normal. I can honestly say that Im in love with my new breast.

12 Days Post Op and returned back to work today

My stitches will be removed this Thursday . I'm becoming more comfortable and sleeping through the night. My left breast is alot more swollen than the right breast. I returned back to work today. I took it easy and listened to my body. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Two week check up

I can't believe it's been two weeks already. My stitches were removed today. My doctor says that everything looks great. My breast are healing nice. Im so happy that i don't have any heavy scarring. I was cleared to wear other bras such as a sports bra or a comfortable normal bra (No under wire bras).

7.5 Weeks post op

My breast are healing great. I recently celebrated my 30th birthday. It felt great to wear a strapless bra. I've been cleared to up my cardio activity. I ran for the first time yesterday. I wore two sport bras to be safe. After my 3 mile run, I had no discomfort, swelling, or pain. Overall I'm doing well. I will post pictures sometime this evening. How's everyone?

7.5 Week update/Pics

Here are some of my updated pics.

Incision Pics :-)

Hello everyone. I had a few people ask me to post some photos of my incisions. I extremely impressed on how my scars look. I'm happy to report that I wore a bikini yesterday to the water park. It was a size med top and I paid a $4.98 for it. Gotta love Target.
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Craig Colville did an amazing job.