35y.o Athletic 240CC Up - Tokyo, JP

Tired of my A cup and my mismatched nips, getting...

Tired of my A cup and my mismatched nips, getting the procedure done in Tokyo Japan where I live and work currently.
High-profile textured silicone 240CC + nipples correction (completely mismatched one is introvert while the other is a little too social at all times ;))
Both procedures will be done in one day. The implants under the muscle through the armpit using the Keller Funnel and it will be an endoscopic surgery.
I am really excited about finally getting some curves in my upper body. i have always had hips and nothing to match up here. Tired of my padded bras and bikinis. Cant wait for it to happen!
240CC seemed a bit small than what i wanted. i asked for a 280cc in the beginning. but the doctor advised against it saying that my frame was too small and they would look too "obvious". Also, he said that i have very thin skin and that would not be good for a bigger implant.
Hoping it would get me from a flat A cup to a big B or even a small C? ill still be very happy with a B cup.

5 weeks update

240CC under the muscle textured high profile.
Im in love with my boobies!!!
Doc did an amazing job. I thought they'd be too small but they're perfect! moved from a 32AA to a 32C. They still need to fluff just a bit (upper pole a tad too round for my taste). But overall, extremely satisfied. Is it just me or does anyone else touch their girls to make sure theyre still there? I even catch myself going to the bathroom to peak at them. Got myself some super cute bralettes from F21 and im ecstatic! For the first time in my life, i feel ... womanly! if that makes any sense?
Can't wait for them to start jiggling!
Igawa Kazuhiro

The whole interaction was in Japanese. He was very polite and courteous. he did a great job and the staff took really good care of me.