22 Y/O PRK for Career - Toronto, ON

I did PRK through TLC in Toronto and I am very...

I did PRK through TLC in Toronto and I am very pleased right now I'm 5 days post OP and I can see much better than before, and there was no pain at all! they gave me pain meds and I haven't used them at all because I didn't feel anything. I highly recommend doing PRK if you have the time to take off since its supposedly a better procedure with less risk and easier to do enhancements down the road. I had some Australian doctor who did a good job as what I can tell. TLC has a $5200CAD flat rate for anyone who is getting lasik or PRK and that covers all the post op check ups although the prescriptions are extra almost $200CAD but overall very happy and wish everyone who is getting it good luck! oh and they took me in on the tuesday for a consult and a week and 2 days later i was doing the surgery so like 2.5 weeks from first contact for booking till surgery so really fast turn around time.
Singal