I'm 25 years old and I had a TT lipo breast...

I'm 25 years old and I had a TT lipo breast augmentation and I'm beyond happy! Dr. Cardenas is an amazing human being and her entire team are nothing but smiles and sweethearts everyone... they have passion for what they do, including the nice gentleman that cleans the operation rooms lol he was so nice with us! My experience with everyone was beautiful.. I'm so grateful, Dr. Cardenas treated me like her own daughter LOL she was so gentle, since day one I felt like she understood what I wanted without me saying anything.. She knew exactly what I needed. She will never do anything in your body if she knows it's not right, in other words she won't take advantage of you and take your money and leave you looking like Shrek LOL I was very nervous when I decided to go to TJ for the surgery so I decided to research and I found nothing but good reviews on Dr. Cardenas.. I still had a tummy ache LOL but everything went smooth!! I worked very hard for a year so I wanted to make sure everything went well! I did pray for everything for this surgery to become reality! It's something big and very delicate so you always want to make sure that the doctor is legit! I recommend Dr. Cardenas 100% it's so amazing she creates art with our bodies! She has the touch! I just can't express myself it's amazing I love my body not that I didn't love it before but she did such an amazing job with me! Not only she did a great job but also all the nurses at the house were amazing everyone was so attentive and let me tell you about Fabby, she is the girl who cooks, oh my God she knows how to cook it was!! She treated me like a princess LOL she cooks amazing! I mean I had such a wonderful Journey there! If you're thinking of having a surgery here in the US and maybe you came across this wonderful doctor I recommend her 100% dr. Cardenas is the queen of TT! Monday will be my 5 week post op and I look amazing! I was looking at some videos on YouTube last night and let me tell you that my scars look beautiful compared to some of the girls that I seen online and the cut is so fine, it's like a thin very thin line and so straight, my belly button looks very sexy and my curves are amazing! Nothing compared to other girls I've seen! So you might want to pay Dr. Cardenas of visit you won't regret it I guarantee you!

TT lipo