Tummy Tuck & Lipo Upper, Lower, Hip and Arms + Bbl - Mexico, MO

Originally, I sought out a Dr. Who would perform...

Originally, I sought out a Dr. Who would perform breast lift along with tummy tuck. After my face to face consultation it was not recommended to have both at same time due to the length of time (7+ Hrs) in surgery. I chose an excellent Dr. Who strives for perfection!!! Wonderful bedside manners and concerned more for Heath than $$$. So satisfied with results, it's amazing. Stayed at club med (recovery home) the best! Words can't describe the experience that I was so terrified to get! Well worth every $!

Near 2 week post op (day-13)

I'm feeling better and better by the day. I have been able to get a good nights rest for the last 2nights. What I am experiencing is a lot of itching and numbness near my incisions. I am still a little sore lower back and upper buttocks which I contribute to fat transfer. And still rather sore/sensitive to touch on areas where I received Lipo. I still have my drain 8-(. I'm averaging about 50ml within 24 hours and dr. Recommends 25ml. I'm wearing my compression garment faithfully but have dismissed the compression socks! The garment is getting looser which indicates the swelling is going down and/or I need a new one. Well that's about it!! Stay tunned for more updates!!

8 months post op!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

All doctors who are certified in plastic surgery can perform cosmetic surgery but most have specialties. The best TJ has to offer for tummy tuck & breast is Dr. Pantoja!