36 Married Mother of 2 Ready to Hit the Flat Side. - Mexico, MX

I am a 36yr old happily married mom with a 17yr...

I am a 36yr old happily married mom with a 17yr old daughter and an 11yr old son. I am getting a full tummy tuck, liposuction to the waist & back with a fat transfer to my booty. I have wanted this procedure for years and I am finally ready. I am hoping for amazing result, but super nervous and anxious about the whole surgery . My hubby and I will be headed to Mexico for the procedure. Going to Mexico doesn't bother me at all, anymore so many Americans are going there for different surgeries. Surgery itself scares me and the recovery, but I know it will all be worth it.

2 weeks post opp

Hi RSers I'm asking for any advice anyone can give me for these next 2 weeks. Do's and Don'ts, anything I should take that I haven't thought of. Please fill in, I'm so nervous and I want to be 100% prepared. I will be staying in Mexico at the Grand Hotel. Their 11th floor is a medical floor and I will have my hubby with me for the whole week, but I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right in this next 2 weeks so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

meant 2 weeks PRE-OPP

Sorry everyone, my last update was supposed to say pre not post, but unfortunately on this site you can't change it. Okey Dokey, well thanks again and any advice will be great.

2 days till my surgery

OmG, I can't believe the time has come. 2 days till the big day. My hubby and I are headed to Mexico tomorrow morning. I just got the last of my necessaties and everything is squared away on the home front. I will be gone for a week so my nephew will be staying with my 12yr old son. I will be posting post op pics in a bit. I'm so excited and nervous, but soooo ready.

1 day post op

I am 1 day post op and I am freaking out. I'm super swollen and not at all flat. I'm hoping this is normal, but idk.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon