After Weightloss Surgery Im Getting Mommy Make over with Bbl - tj mexico

I have lost 74 pounds and Im ready to get my body...

I have lost 74 pounds and Im ready to get my body back. I am having my surgery with doctor Javier Garcia in TJ Mexico. I am 5' 6" and 160 and 40 years old. I would love feed back is anyone has gone to him. Maybe some before and after pics please. Im really excited but haven't read any feed back on this doctor. Hes been doing plastic surgery for over 20 years. So hoping that I made a good choice of doctor, I will post pictures later gotta take some.

just 1 mos tell surgery

Im am so excited!!! I am trying to loose 8 more pounds. I will post pictures later nude but my 10 year old son is here right now. I am 160 and 5' 6"

Omg naked pictures pre op

In one mouth I have surgery so excited, so these are my naked pre op pictures. The last one is bending over. Also I had Brest implants 13 years ago which right has a capsule.

pictures above

Sorry the 2nd and 3rd picture is of a front shot bending over.

Cant believe its almost time.

So I will be leaving for surgery in about two weeks. I'm so excited!!! I am going by myself and staying in hotel not recovery house hope all goes well. I'm not nervous yet don't no if I will just excited for now. Also I have never been a night w/o my kids and my oldest is 22 so this will be weird. Also to be away from my husband. Well no matter the pain I might enjoy this lol.

well I have one week to go.

So it's getting close so excited. So my son (he's 10) is flying out to CA to stay with his sister for 2 weeks. I have not really been with out him for that long. He flys out sunday and I leave wed. So I think I have everything I need. So this is big my oldest child is 22 and for 22 years I have never been anywhere with at least one of my kids and my husband. I will be in Mexico for six days alone in a beautiful hotel not a recovery house. I can do this that's what I keep telling myself lol. I am gonna sleep and order room service lol. Is anyone gonna be in TJ, Mexico from June 3-9 it would be nice to have someone to talk to. :)

tomorrow is the day...

So I have to be at airport at 5 am. I get to San Deiago airport at 9 am. My surgery will be after test are taken. I am really ready for this. Starting to have mixed emotions though. I think well I'm going alone where I don't no anyone. What if I can't get up by myself to go to the bathroom. Hopefully I can get up and walk around if not I can always order room service and stay in bed.
Well as far as the bbl I already paid for it but still not sure if I want to do it. I read reviews where a lot of people on here say they have to do a 2nd time. I am not doing any more rounds of this so I don't no. I mean I can't see back there so don't care too much. But than again I think th make my figure complete I need a bbl. I'm so confused what do you all think???
Well please have me in your prayers my bid day is tomorrow.

One day post op

Wow can't tell how good it looks because I'm so swollen. And this compression garment is no fun. Pain is not as bad as I expected.
Was scared to be alone in hotel due to recovery but so far it's ok. I brought me a walker I feel a lil embarrassed to use it but it helps a lot.

Two days post op

Well I feel a lot better. So someone asked why didn't go to recovery house. That is due to my doctor comes to my room to check one. Also nurse comes everyday for shower.
So I only have one drain but man does it hurt when it rubs when you get up. Thanks everyone I'm going to sleep

2 weeks post op

So I have no swelling Im doing great. Love my new body!!! My doctor was great!!!

2 weeks post

well today I get my stiches out yay. So everything is good I have no swelling now. I love how I look!!!

2 weeks