42 Yrs W/ 2 Children - Mexico, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a good experience it was a little different...

I had a good experience it was a little different with him not speaking English. His nurse translated and all my questions were ancered. I was treated very well. I stayed overnight and went back to california the next day. He came in and spoke to me about the surgery and how much fat he had removed. Provided me with the medication I need witch was extra but reasonable.

lipo

I'm trying to fix the kind of lipo I had and it will not let me. I had regular lipo with the cannula, with no laser.

lipo photos

I figured out how to put the photos in.

regular lipo photos

Tummy tuck

I had a tummy tuck on April 5th 2017 stayed in the clinic for 2 days. Im from Ak so i stsyed in California for a total of 10days b4 i came back homr.

Reading alot off realself

Iv been reading alot on here about people having emotional issues after surgery. Iv had a lot of surgery's not by choice things like having my neck fused and multiple arm surgery's for damaged nerve's. So i don't know if it is im use to the different traumas or what. ( i have had my drain tub in for almost 2 months now i have had a lot of drainage my doctor wanted the fluid to be less than 25cc . i know it seems like a long time but its fine just a bit inconvenient but i would rather that than traped fluid. I also had lipo and with the tummy tuck i could not move around well or stand up straight for 3+ weeks. So i could not walk alot to get the fluid out. Staying still i can feel the fluid pool and it causes pain. I do at least 20min of lymph massage. When i had lipo by it's self i walked alot from day one and the fluid was gone by 30days post op. This time was very different but it get better every day im still warring my garment and will for 4 months so the best shape possible for me. Im glad did this for my self. Its a lot of healings time but i know that i will be happy when all the swelling will be gone. I will add photos soon.

Tummy tuck photos

Every day is better the swelling is less. This i do think that this is do to.. I have now had my tub for almost 2 months . but if you tape it flat then it will not poke or move it makes it more comfortable. If you have to keep it for a bit . and a soft gauges over it to keep it from rubbing on anything.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He was very pleasant and took his time talking with me. He only does a few surveys in one day I do believe it's 2. This means he's not pressed for time with each client.