Breast Augmentation Can't Wait. Mexico, MX

I originally did an online consultation and was...

I originally did an online consultation and was about to book my date but then I changed my mind and went in for a face to face consultation and I'm so glad I did. Dr pantoja was amazing he made me feel comfortable and he answered all my questions before I even had a chance to ask ..he was very honest and let me know what was best for me he made me get a ultra sound before I could lock my date and he just got the results today ans everything is good and my date is locked for December

Yay dr pantoja got my results

So on Monday I emailed Nadia if my results had came in and she said no. But she helped me get the results to the Dr, then told me that everything was good and I could pay my deposit to hold my date . I gave my deposit today and I was sent instructions on how to prepare for the surgery date .

11 days left till surgery

Wow can't believe it I'm 11 days away from getting my boobs that iv wanted since I can remember. I havnt bought anything yet I was told I would be given my medication and surgical bra after the operation. The only prep i have done is take my iron pills every morning as directed by the list Nadia gave me..i still have so many questions before the operation I was told I would have a consultation the day of surgery but that wasn't enough time for me so I have a consultation two days before my surgery to discuss my main concerns wich is under/over the muscle and size. I'm a little surprised that I have not been contacted at all by anyone from the Dr or staff but maybe it's too soon so I'll wait till I'm a week away and if they don't contact me I will contact them my self ..if anyone has tips of what I should but before surgery I would greatly appreciate it I feel so unprepared .
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Dr. Brutally honest will let you know if you are going beyond your body limits yet make a you feel comfortable