Total REGRET of Going to Cosmed - Tijuana, MX

I had surgery in November 2013 and it has taken me...

I had surgery in November 2013 and it has taken me almost one year to have the emotional strength to write this post. I wrote this hundreds of times in my mind, but I was almost physically sick when I wanted type out the words.

I have had many challenges, experiences and pain in my life, but until my surgery with Cosmed I had no regrets. Dr Fuentes and all the Cosmed staff were very kind, so this is not easy for me to write, but I must say that the surgery I had from them is the biggest and only regret of my life.

I had a breast augmentation and arm lift.

Fuentes did not explain that he would only cut away skin on my arms. A US doctor later explained this. I now have horrible scars and my arms are still large. I thought they couldn't be worse than before, but they absolutely are! The scars are down so low I have to wear longer shirts than before. On my right arm the scar is large, red and thick - keloids - the left was stitched in a way that it's "pudgy" - a pocket of fat near the elbow end. It looks very unnatural!

My breast lift is a nightmare!! I have big, deep scars. I am still sore on one breast, and I can feel the implant and push it around. It sticks out to the side. The scaring is just awful - there are very deep lumps and grooves and bad lines.

Stitching was left in by Dr. Quiroz. I still have many bumps from that. The US doctors didn't want to remove it even weeks after the surgery. They said let it push out naturally. So I have these added bumps from the stitches.

I just do not understand. I don't understand how they can be so experienced and so proud yet I had this horrible experience with my surgery! I saved money for YEARS to have this surgery! YEARS!!! I spent all of my savings. I went through HORRENDOUS pain after this surgery. I have physical and emotional scars. This has been a living nightmare for me. It almost wrecked me. It sent me into a depression.

I didn't think any surgery could make things worse. I was very wrong.

I recommend steering clear of Cosmed!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon