37 YO Needing a New Surface - Houston, TX

I decided to do a little spring cleaning ... on my...

I decided to do a little spring cleaning ... on my face! So, i went in for my first chemical peel. I can tell you that I was so nervous I could have thrown up. :) Yes, i have had 2 procedures from TPS, but that was on my body.. you can hide your body, not your face. So, yes, I was extremely cautious of the peel. Brooke took very good care of me and explained everything to me before we even started. The cost above is for 4 treatments, not one. GREAT PRICE. I just happened to catch a special and went for it! When I arrived Brooke cleaned my skin, then applied the peel, waited for 10 minutes (it was a little stinky and tingled a little, but nothing major). Finally, she applied the neutralizer and away I went. I went back to work, which is a little odd if you work in a traditional setting because your face is a little yellow (like you have jaundice), but I work for my husband and it was ok. I plan on going back for my 3 sessions and cant wait to see the results.

Day 2

Stared to peel a little around the mouth. Pics to come
Brooke

Timeless Plastic Surgery. Brooke is a great nurse and she always takes care of me. Great Service!!!!