Obese... Needing Life Changing Surgery - Mexico

Dr Lopez is an amazing, compassionate extremely...

Dr Lopez is an amazing, compassionate extremely caring doctor that knows exactly what he is doing to quote someone else "an expert in his field"! When i decided to have a sleeve done i researched over and over for many months and every time Dr Lopez was the top name that would come up...I chose Tijuana(Vida) and never regretted my choice.Dr Lopez has an amazing team there that make you feel very safe and they are very dedicated to the patient.Having traveled from Nova Scotia(over 14 hrs travelling) i can say it actually wasn't bad at all to the point i drove 3 hrs after landing at the airport to my home and i still felt fine!Highly recommend Dr Lopez and his team!Anyone having questions can contact me as i would be more than happy to answer questions for you...Oh and by the way my surgery was Dec 3,2014 and as of today(Nov 19,2015) i have lost 146 lbs (I am 5 lbs to my goal)
Mexico Bariatric Surgeon

Dr.Lopez was available to answered my questions many times in email ,on facebook private message before going for my surgery and when i was at Vida he came daily to check on me ...making sure everything was fine.A very compassionate doctor who is dedicated to his patients!