14 days till I meet the Queen of TT's - Tijuana, Mexico

OK just over a month left and I SO excited...

OK just over a month left and I SO excited.

Background: last year around this time I had lipo, to my tummy, flanks, upper and lower back. I had great results despite being urged to have an ett (Extended TT) due to wanting children I opted not to. Fast forward to today. I have since suffered from scar tissue above my belly button, I had an ultrasound about 4months ago with a doctor over here and they said that the scar tissue was extensive and unlikely to go anytime soon :( it wouldn't be so bad but causes my stomach to bulge and at times can look lumpy, making those form fitting dresses a no no. I also have issues with gaining\ losing weight. I use a hand held ultrasound machine and a massager which helps a little but the scar tissue never seems to fully go away. I personally don't mind thick thighs, a shapely butt and small waist in moderation lol and exercising just undo's the look I'm tryna keep lol. So I have opted to go back under the knife (yes surgery is addictive!!!) And correct my current issues as well as fg to butt (round 2) small amount of lipo to inner thighs, and lipo to arms, upper back and flanks. ( I kinda let things go since I knew a round 2 was around the corner) also buccal fat as I have noticed fat has returned to un-desired places SMH :(

Well down to 16 days till I'm in Philly for my eye...

Well down to 16 days till I'm in Philly for my eye surgery, trying not to give it much thought, the doctor only performs this kinda surgery under local anae.. and the concept of being awake is driving me crazy. anyways I'm sure all will be fine

AS for my tt scheduled on the 14th AUG I've been thinking none stop about that. I was looking at myself in the mirror the other day and cursing myself out for eating so much within the last few weeks. I'm hoping when I get there Dra Cardenas isn't going to suggest a ETT cos that roll in the back ain't looking to good SMH!!!

Besides from reading endlessly I have also been worrying about having all this done to my NON pregnant belly, I mean what effects will it have on my growing child, will it be able to grow and develop normally in such tight constraints? At times I feel so selfish, and common sense tells me I should wait. But the desire to be happy now just consumes that. I have found few youtube video's of women who have shared their experiences and have amazing washboard stomachs straight outter given birth so to be honest IDK. I can just pray if I'm given the chance all will go well

Well down to 16 days till I'm in Philly for my eye...

Current measurements: BUST:43 WAIST:...

Current measurements:

BUST:43
WAIST: 34
BUTT: 46.5
ARMS: 15
THIGHS: 24
WEIGHT:

SO i have gained 2 inches on my waist since having lipo last yr.... not to bad i guess. However saying that, the weight gain is something crazy. I still believe occasional swelling/ scar tissue in my upper stomach is a contender but I have really let myself go. And although the money spent on round 1 wasn't a complete waste( as besides from the tummy gain I have not put on any fat on my sides,strange I know guess he sucked all the fat cells from there). BUT I kinda wish I looked after my post op body better.

So I officially weighted in and I'm 13.9 stone =...

So I officially weighted in and I'm 13.9 stone = 194.6 lb,lbs

Like seriously??? Lol! I knew I gained.... but ALL THAT SMH!!! Last year even before round 1 I was 13.1 stone desperately tryna get to the 12 stone mark. Oh well, I guess nothing drastic is gona happen within the next 2 weeks but I'm sure gona try. I will also try to cut down a little bit but tbh I already have been doing that. I have also been doing The 30 day Shred by Gillian Anderson. And in her defence lol I've lost some inches and I haven't even been consistent with it. Maybe if I stepped my game up and tried doing 2 20min work outs a day instead of one my fat a*s my achieve something :)

I also started my 14 day pre op Make me Heal supplements today. I have been taking iron 65g for the last 2months. I checked my bloods about a month back and it was 12.8 so hoping to increase it a little before I get there. I needed blood transfusions despite my bloods being 12.6 during round 1 and I don't want a repeat episode of that. I have also prepped my body with iron enriching foods (spinach, green veggies etc). So I'm hoping this time around all will be good.

As for everything else I haven't packed yet. Not really stressing. I have the essentials and this time round I'm packing LIGHT!!!

* garment Faja Size M x 2 one with a thong and the other with arm and thigh support. I tried putting that sucker on and it didn't even get up my thighs. Its gona take a miracle once I'm post op :)

Tabs

* Vit C tabs (helps iron absorb. better)
* Senokot Laxatives
* pain relief tabs
* bromelian tablets
* anti nausea tabs
* 30 day Make me heal supp'
* antibiotics

Other
* laptop
* book
* portable ultrasound machine
* kelocote scar spray (once scar has healed)
* boppy
* arnica gel
* 5 tank tops for under garment
* Neosporin
* compression socks
* hibiscrub
* shavers/ veet
* knickers
* panty hose (to hold drains)
* funnel
* slippers
* 5-6 maxi dresses
* Tylenol ( to buy once I get to the US
* updated my Visa Waiver form

As I will be staying with the Beauty Care team @ a hotel I figured most of the essentials will be provided.

I've been wondering whether I should buy my own binder or whether one will be provided. Design Veronique have a 6inch one that's re-adjustable, which is ideal as I'm short waisted. Don't know yet will have to email Fatiemah and ask.

So that's it. 14 days and counting ladies. I can't wait !!!! :)

So... I updated some pre op pics today... *sigh*...

So... I updated some pre op pics today... *sigh* not a good look SMDH!!! 1 year after having lipo i basically look VERY similar to what I did going in. With the exception of excessive fat on my sides and lower back. I'm kinda p****d at myself if I'm honest. Despite suffering from scoliosis and lower back pain I should of made more of an effort esp as recovery wasn't exactly a walk in the blasted park OH well vent over it is what it is. I have realised tho that weight loss is a mind thing, AND depression and sadness is a viscous circle, I let the negative aspects of life consume me and in turn I neglected myself . Funny though because I was doing well until I made my appt official lol. This time tho. I WILL not give in so easy, I really don't have funds to invest in round 3 and tbh I just want to be happy, confident and just love myself again AND yes I do know PS isnt going too correct all my issues but its sure gona give me a kick start!

Just realised I keep updating the day I fly out. apologises for those reading this if I confused any of you.. I'm just so excited about flying out of the B***H (sorry, this year has been tough) even if it is to a crap load of pain I know it will all be worth it!!! so the initial 14 days I stated is actually the day I leave London. I will be having eye sx in Philadelphia on the 10th and staying for one day and leave for San Diego on the 11th and kicking it with the BC Crew till the 22nd. I will also be getting more FG, to round out my butt and I'm praying Dr Cardenas can give me some hips, as I wasn't able to get any with round 1 ;(

So I'm just counting down the days, weighted myself again today im 13.8 lol down 1llb yea yea nothing to get excited about but we should feel proud of even the smallest accomplishment even if its just water weight ;) anyway take care guys!!!

Down to single figures :) (6 till I leave for...

Down to single figures :) (6 till I leave for Philly and 13 till I meet the TT queen in person!!!) OMG I'm so nervous actually that's an understatement. I've had a few moments where I've considered canceling it all, doubting if I really needed or wanted to put myself thru this AGAIN. When I could just as easily take my fat ass to the gym and lose some weight. I've spent half as much on preparation, hotels, flights,etc that even entertaining the concept of backing out would be stupid.

So I guess regardless if I wanted to or not I'll be on the way to the airport this time next week. Today I double checked with the airline that I would have wheelchair assistance for my returning flight.

I've been trying hard not to think about the procedure or the 1st week of recovery esp the drains (they sucked the last time I can imagine its gona be 10x times worst with my body cut in half :( ) . I'm gona be putting my body thru it and if I'm honest I'm actually scared. The only thing that motivates me is hoping that my waistline is drastically reduced and I come out with a banging hourglass shape. Seeing that I've never been pregnant I'm guessing I won't have as much muscle separation as many of the other ladies do, so perhaps the change will only be slight. But I know whatever the result its bound to be better than what I'm working with now.

So that's it for now guys, good luck to all those going thru it in the next few days. :)

4 days guys till I'm of on my way to...

4 days guys till I'm of on my way to Philly!!!!!

They say shit happens in 3s and after the day I have had I believe that this saying is true!

4 days before I leave London ,and I'm wishing I skipped on the blasted plane already *sigh* I'm currently dealing with a whole heap of BS in my personal life so the added stress is NOT helping.

Last night I msg'd Ronnie (BCRH) who within the few months of corresponding I have grown VERY fond off. Currently due to unforeseen events they are in the process of relocating (which I will add I was totally accepting of assuming all services would remain the same). He confirmed that they would be. So a few weeks later I keep reading that food is no longer being provided, I asked him yday and he confirmed that, that is true. But there is no change to my quote??? Like seriously?? I have spent a S H I T load financing 2 surgery's in 2 different countries NOT to mention I'm an international patient so I already paid my dues on a £1000+ flight. How could I possibly be expected to provide additional funds paying for hotel food???

Now tbh I'm really upset, NOT at BCRH as what happened to them was totally unexpected and unfair and they need to make ends meet and keep their business afloat. So even tho I'm upset its not really at the decisions they have had to make but rather the fact I've had to change my plans that I've been looking forwards to for the last 8months lol. There business from day 1 has been A W E S O M E and I empathise with what there going thru.

BUT I also need to look out for my best interests and that's the incurring additional cost that I don't have the means to provide for. I felt so sad writing Ronnie to request a refund :(

And even worst when I turned traitor mode and emailed Marvin @ Club Med :( ( nothing wrong with them!!! They're awesome also!!! :) But I feel bad as I was looking forwards to staying with the BCRH crew :( )

Marvin promptly wrote back stating that there was space and I'd just need to secure it with a deposit. Which was great until I realised I lost my Credit Card, of all the shit ass times for that to bloody happen!!!! (Can I PLS get a break??????!) I'm going try retrace my steps from yday in hope that some KIND person (do they exist?) Handed it in.

So as I thought no one was KIND enough to hand my...

So as I thought no one was KIND enough to hand my card in, almost certain I left it it the card reader cos that was the only time I used it yday KMT!!!! There's like no way I'll be able to request a new one before I leave

Also I heard back from Ronnie, stating that Dra Cardenas would prefer for me to stay with her for a minimum of 4 days and a minimum menu at a small charge will be available, so with that said is there really any point spending the remaining 3-4 else where????

decisions decisions decisions
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dra Cardenas because IMO she is the BEST hands down. Her incision lines are barely visible and she knows how to shape a women. Plus her caring nature and reviews of fellow ladies made me feel like she is the right choice for me.