5'1, 173 Lbs., 44 Y/o in Need of Cosmetic Enhancements - Tijuana, Mexico

I have been reading stories, and researching for...

I have been reading stories, and researching for quite some time now. I always knew, one day i was hoping I would have a mommy makeover. Especially after having 4 kids via c section. I really never considered a BBL, until recently. I have a family members and some friends that have had the procedure done and they look great. My thought on a BBL, is why not, especially if the fat is gonna get lipo'd out, might as well enhance by rear! I have got a few quotes in my state, which are really expensive, compared to Tijuana. I live 4 hours from there, and am definitely considering traveling there. I have contacted and inquired several doctors with great reviews. I have had pretty fast responses from Campos, Pantoja, Cardenas & Gutierrez with great emails in being very detailed and specific on how they would preform the procedures. I believe, I may have narrowed down to, two doctors (Campos & Pantoja) I really like them, both. One doctor says they will lipo inner thighs and arms, while the other didn't mention these 2 areas. I am a liitle concerned that these areas would sag with loose skin over time. If anyone out there has lipo'd these areas please help with what your thoughts and results were. I would really appreciate it. I have emailed the dr., asking if it would cause saggy skin so Im waiting to hear back. I personally dont have a problem with either of those body parts. I would like to hear about about your expirience.

Tijuana Hotels

Hi RS dolls. I am really considering hotels in Tijuana in which I would like to recover at instead of a RH. Has anyone stayed at Grand Hotel and utlized the grand care package? Any help, suggestions or tips would be much appreciated.

Scheduled Surgery date with Pantoja

I have not yet had my procedures with Dr. Pantoja BUT I would like to say that his staff is a true asset to his establishment. Nadia has been very prompt, professional, informative in any questions or inquirys I have had in regards to doctor,  procedures or accommodations in the area for my future procedures. Recently in the last couple of days I scheduled my surgery date via email,  my phone transaction of my deposit to secure my sx date with Stephanie was very smooth and professional. I was very comfortable with the transaction and received immediate confirmation via email that all went thru. Now I am counting down til the month of November.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon