Weightloss Surgery and Body Lift - Mexico

I had surgery with Dr. Vega in December of 2015...

I had surgery with Dr. Vega in December of 2015 for gastric sleeve, I came in for different procedure (tummy tuck and lipo) but since I was extremely over weight that procedure would not help for me, so dr vega explained to me that I needed to loose weight first, he suggested gastric sleeve first and then come back with him in a couple months for the second procedure body lift. I went ahead and did the weight loss surgery and I felt great, I have lost so much weight and also health wise I feel awesome. I have now gotten the lower body lift due to all the weight I have lost. He did an excellent job, I cant be happier with my results, its a new me!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. vega is a very caring doctor and his stuff, everyone was so nice and helpful. They treated me like family, i truly recommend him, I have already sent many friends and family for surgery and they are very happy with results as well, dr vega thank you he has made an amazing change in my life!