34 Yr Old Wants Curves

Hi ladies! I went to Dr. Pantoja 7 years agi, he...

Hi ladies! I went to Dr. Pantoja 7 years agi, he did such an amazing job, did not encounter aby problems everything went smooth. I had a TT and BA, love my results. Now I'm going back to him for Vaser Lipo in Jan. I was wondering if any of you have had this procedure and what are your results. I have a flat stomach, but want contouring in my waist line and lipo around my braline and legs. I am very active, just need a bit of help! Thank you ladies!

3 days post-op

Hi folks I am 3 days post op and feeling good, in pain and sore but overall good. Took a shower yesterday with hubby's help. Felt so good. Dr. P and everyone is so amazing, love them all. Anyone considering him, please do not hesitate. I'll be posting pictures soon.

2 weeks post op and loving it!

Hi ladies! I am 2 weeks post vaser lipo and belly button revision. Boy has this been a rollercoaster, let me start by saying the recovery has not been as easy as I'd hope, considering I am very active, workout 4-6 days a week so I was under the impression my body would respond faster...... Nope! I am 2 weeks post and just starting to feel "normal" I still have a lot of swelling, specially in my lower and upper back and some all around my waist. I must add Dr. Asked me if I wanted fat transfer, initially I said no since I've always had a but, but at the very last moment I said yes but very conservative and so he did and did listen to my request. I can't wait to feel 100% better and wear my jeans again. Dr. P and his staff are amazing, I can honestly say there is not a single glitch in the way they run his practice. I must add my results are not too drastic because keep in mind I did have a TT 7 years ago with him, and given I'm super active I've kept the figure he gave me 7 years ago. He however took care of my need and has given me the contour I asked him for. Anyone considering him, you will be in the best hands.

1 week vs. 2 weeks still swollen

Here is a comparison. I'm still swollen and doing my lymphatic massages twice a week
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. P so loving and caring. You will not regret going to him.