Vertical Torsoplasty 2 Side Incisions, Lipo, TT Scar Revision - Mexico

I can not say enough good things about Dr.Cardenas...

I can not say enough good things about Dr.Cardenas. She is by far the most knowledgable surgeon I have dealt with. She explained to me the anatomical reasons for her decisions and made my body make sense to me. No other doctor has done this..and it changed my view on the physical limitations and made me see clearly what could be done. And let me tell you what was done was magic!

I'm only 12 days post op vertical torsoplasty with 2 incisions up each side, abdominal liposuction, and tummytuck scar revision...but even with the swelling I'd be happy because Dr Cardenas is an artist. She fixed my past surgeons mistakes and we worked out a plan to fix my hanging back skin in a way that I'm going to be very pleased. She is all business and even though she works magic on your body she keeps you grounded in reality. Her staff is amazing and accommodating and I can't wait to go back for more work as soon as I'm cleared to!

Dr Cardenas knows her stuff! She knows the body structures and safety as well as beautiful results are her main goal. I felt 100% safe in her and staffs hands and I feel blessed to have been worked on by her!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon