5 Stars for Dr. Pantoja & Staff! - Mexico

31 yrs old mother of 2. Lost over 80 lbs since...

31 yrs old mother of 2.
Lost over 80 lbs since 2014
I was well over due for a full tummy tuck & couldn't wait to get rid of this "apron" of a stomach i had hanging. After lots of research & many consultations i decided Dr. Pantoja was the right surgeon for me.
Went in for my surgery on a Monday morning went home on a Thursday morning.
Staff & Dr. Pantoja was & continues to be AMAZING! I am now 1 month post op & i feel great. To be quite honest i never had any pain after surgery (a lot of people find this hard to believe) maybe i have a high pain tolerance? I don't know. But i have zero pain, just discomfort due to swelling.
I may have swelling up to 3-6 months because of the large amount of skin that was removed.
My stay at the clinic was also very very welcoming. Everyone was very attentive, nurturing, helping in every way.
My overall experience with Dr. Pantoja & his whole staff was & still is amazing! I am aoo glad i made the right choice.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pantoja is an amazing doctor who genuinely cares cares about his patients & their well being. He not only is great at what he does he make every patient feel very confident in his care.