40 Yr Old 3 Kids Need Tt Mr Lipo Everywhere Lol and Bbl - Tijuana, MX

Hello ladies I need major work done on me I have...

Hello ladies I need major work done on me I have been looking into Dr Carmina.... I see Dr Pantioja is very good at sculping the body and I have relatives who had work done by Dr Cardenas who is considered the queen of tt so im stuck because i want sx at 200 lbs!!! I had thyroid issues for over 8-9 yrs I ended up gaining about 70 pds over the course of the first yr then some how maintained my weight at about 250 finally last yr that changed no longer thyroid an issue by the grace of GOD... so im glad to say im down 25 pds in 5 mths but what im losing is my butt and boobs and thighs :/ my stomach is huge I feel like im doing all this work but not getting the results I want!!! I cry myself to sleep im falling into a bad depression.. so I need help from all u thick ladies who have had sx with either Dr P or Dr C and why u choose who u choose pics of ur before and afters would be very very helpful!!! Hoping to have this done in 4/2017