Been Stalking the Site for a Long Time...

So I've been stalking this site since 2014... I...

So I've been stalking this site since 2014... I finally signed up in 2015 and I'm barely making my first post now in 2016. I've decided that I'm finally going to get a TT and BBL. I originally fell in love with Dr. Duran's work. I stalked her IG page constantly! Realistically thought, I know that flying out to the DR is not a feasible option for me right now, as I'm in school fulltime and a single parent. I would only have my mom to help watch my little ones while I go through this but she also works fulltime so that puts a constraint on things. Since I live in SoCal, TJ is more of a viable option. Only a few hours away, I can come home right away and can also go back easily for massages and follow-ups.

I've been looking at Dr. Campos and Dr. Pantoja. I was actually leaning more towards Dr. Campos because I've found more Before and After pictures readily available than for Dr. Pantoja. I sent an email asking for a quote from Dr. Campos and instead I got a response that the max weight for surgery is 160lbs and instead recommended bariatric surgery. I'm 5'2" and about 185lbs. I can loose the weight but I did find it odd to be told the max weight to be 160 when I've seen reviews and pictures of patients my size/weight or bigger.
Has anyone else been told this before by him or any other Dr?

I've also sent an email to Dr. Pantoja via his website so I'm just waiting to hear back.