CANCELLED - 34 and Finally Going to Have a "Normal" Body - Mexico

I had a gastric sleeve in July of 2014 and am down...

I had a gastric sleeve in July of 2014 and am down 115 pounds from my highest weight of 322. I'm 6 feet tall and have a large frame so I will always be on the heavier side of things, but I'm SO ready to have the excess skin and stubborn belly fat gone. I'll be having a circumferential tummy tuck, breast lift, and arm lift with Dr. Arturo Munoz Meza in Tijuana on December 29, 2015. I'm scared, excited, stressed, happy, pretty much all the emotions. Looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you and getting support from this fantastic community.

Change of Plans

It looks like I'll be staying in Colorado to have my surgery instead of going to Mexico. The price different was minimal enough that I'd rather pay a bit more and not have to travel or stay abroad for a week and a half.

So far all is good. He has been prompt with answering questions through is coordinator Theresa and from what I can tell, is interested in me leaving happy with my natural beauty enhanced, all at a very reasonable cost. His business is mainly by referral so he isn't one of those giant social media machines that one sees all over the place. His surgical recommendations seem on point with what I need and I am looking forward to meeting him in person.