Lousey Breast Lift/implants. Tijuana DR.Victor Guitierrez - Mexico, MX

Went for breast lift w implants, was told I would...

Went for breast lift w implants, was told I would get 250 cc got 220 cc and I was not small frame person5'4" 140 lbs. just didnt want stripper boobs then a week after being home wanted to remove bandages to shower ,like so many other paitients on "realself" but drs nurse went crazy said no! Must keep bandages on for a month!......I didnt realize until theswelling went down that the left breast had a square corner and it had bottomed out on the operating table but instead of correcting it he bandaged it and I have a droopy squared breast and a normal breadt.....It will cost $6000.00 to correct it in the USA so I have to live with it. Tijuana Drs. are very conservative when removing tissue ,....as he was in doing my arm lift.... so that they dont damage you but they dont corrrect your problem areas and still get the money....with no repercussions when you leave.

Skill?.......below normal standards,"too conservative" in skin removal so as not to deal with complications.