60 Yrs Old and Finally Getting a Breast Reduction and Lift - Mexico

All my my life I have had hanging breast. I can't...

All my my life I have had hanging breast. I can't remember a time when I had perky breast. Now I'm less then 2 weeks away from having nice looking breast. OMG, I'm so excited about it. I'm not the least bit scared. I'm going back to Mexico to have Dr. Pantoja do the procedure. He did my Tummy Tuck last August. He had such a great bedside manner. He made me feel completely comfortable. Plus my body hasn't looked this good in decades. I'm totally confident that he will do a great job. This time I will post before pictures to start my journey.

B4 & after photos of my Tummy Tuck by Dr. Pantoja - Aug. 10, 2015

BBL with implant. Dr. Pantoja, Tj, MX. Everyone at the clinic was wonderful.

Hi Ladies, day 3 post up. Feeling much better today. At Our Friends recovery house. Being treated like a queen. The Ladies here Suzanna and Fabbie couldn't be nicer. There's going to help me with a shower and than I'll post some post op photos.

Day 3 post op

Ok the new me. 300 cc implants. I am very please

Breast Lift with Implants

Breast lift with implant was a success. Very little discomfort post op. Was not planning to get implant but Dr Pantoja, felt that the lift alone would not look that great. So I went with his recommendation. I'm so glad u did. Only 10 days post op today and they look great. Going back to work tomorrow (11 days post up)

Mexico Plastic Surgeon