Im back in Tj Surgey Today June 13, 2016 with CARDENAS IS AN ARTIST!!!! PICS POSTED... - Tijuana, Mexico

So with little over a month to go I'm super...

So with little over a month to go I'm super excited. I'm staying at Beauty Care Recovery House for 3 days following my BBL. I hope to get at least to get 1000 cc from Dr Pantoja but we will see how it goes. I'm 5'3 150lbs Measures UB:33 W:31 H/B:38. Anyone have any recent experience with Beauty Care, Ron the owner seems nice (phone convo.)?
This is a birthday present to myself. My B-day is Feb 9 I'm turning 34.

Massage Massage Massage

OK, with less than 30 days away from round 2 bbl... I need to find a place to do lymphatic massage last time I used massage envy but that was very pricey. A friend recommend groupons I was under the impressions that was for good like jewelery, electronics, etc... but low and be hold ... they have alot of massage offers here in my area for crazy affordable price ... i have found a chiropractic center that offer 60 min lymphatic massage and with the groupon discount 3 massages for $69. So we will see how it goes.

Pre op pic

pre op pic

BBL dr. talk

So over all i'm happy with the body but I do want lipo to my waist making it smaller, aggressive full back lipo, aggressive armpit lipo, aggressive arm lipo, aggressive lipo to upper (underbust area) and lower stomach, and lipo to my thighs. And 1000 -1500 cc to my booty. Dr Pantoja said that he could do it all as long as my hemoglobin was over 13.0 and I had some lab work done Nov 25th it was 13.1 so I'm very happy about that I have purchased beef liver, and other food that are high in iron and I'm taking supplements iron, multivitamin, etc...

Canceled with Dr P

So i talked with Nadia and have canceled with Dr P, I just don't feel he will give me the cc's I want.

Pics pics!amazing experience with dr cardenas

What can i say, Dr Cardenas is just top notch here. I had surgery jan 10th with Cardenas. I'm stay at beauty care, and they are taking great care of me ... it like night and day from my first round with the Dr Pantoja. I got 950 cc in one cheek and 1000 in the other plus 240 in the hipsand she added 180 to even out the side of my thigh... hard to explain but she made me look fab. She also did a revision to my scar because i was left with no but and cliff/ledge from dr pantoja. I very pleased to say the least with her work. I'm so very happy i changed to dr cardenas. i will post pic now. hugs and kissed to you all

pics pics pics

more pics pics pics pics pics ... thank you to everyone that shared there story and help me make the decision to switch i'm so very happy i did.

It's been slow and steady ... I leave at noon tomorrow flying back home ... I measured my but this morning over the compression garment and it was 42 inches ... I'm doing well I put on my garment yesterday. round one i was not even able to close my size meduim marena garment but as the swelling went down i was able eventually to close it ... this time i used the same garment i repaired it (it's as good as new). I was able to get into it with no problem and I have 3 pieces of lipo foam and abdominal board on as well. It feels so good to have this garment on. As the swelling goes down I may buy a size small, but the nurses here have recommended just taking it in myself and I just may do just that. I ordered a compression vest with arms and my hubby says it already came in the mail. I will update with mores soon...hugs and kisses to you all.

pic and booty talk

i'm 12 days post op... My recovery has been slow, and i've been getting my massages in. i'm on massage #5 most days i'm sore and tender but my spirits are really high. pre op measurements are 36-32-37 most current 36-29-40. my weight the morning of surgery 148lbs and 152 now...i've only had 2 bm since surgery and the 2nd 1 was yesterday :-/ and i was pretty regular before surgery, the only thing that has changed has been my water i went from over 60 oz to maybe 1 oz when i wash down my pills .. when i drink it i get horrible trapped gas that takes days to move. My eating has be on point even at the recovery house protein and then vegetable..!!! my body has come a very long ways ..i'm so happy with my transformation. yes i do have lots of skin as i have lost over 100lbs and have kept it off for 3 yrs now... but i couldn't be happier...
i opted just to have a tummy tuck not a body lift for my own personal reasons and i do have plans for that extra skin but for now I'm just happy with how far i've come.

future surgery plans

future surgery plans :
1) to pull that back skin forward into a breast lift incision
2) arm lift
3) and breast lift ( with extra skin folded in for fullness)

Pics! pics! pics!'s a monster

the swelling is getting better daily... massages are a must ... 29 in waist and 40-41 in hip bootay ... those are holding strong ..weight 152 ... so happy with my results so far ...ever all the extra skin is reattaching and i might not need that lift after all... i'm very happy !!!

She's a very cheeeky girl !!!

pics at 8 weeks out ... current 145lb meas... 28 waist and 40 but..

i'm back witj Cardenas!!! Surgery today!!! June 13,2016

Hi dolls I've been away enjoying life, and living it to the fullest. BUT I'M BACK TO HELP YOU DOLLS THROUGH THIS JOURNEY AND POST ABOUT MY MOST CURRENT SX DONE TODAY SO INBOX ME, POST COMMENT- cause its going to be a long recovery... This time I promise are will stay more connected to my RealSelf community. I had surgery early this morning with Dr Cardenas more lipo to my entire body, plus inner thighs, chin area, and Oh! yes!!! a well deserved arm life. I can't tell you to much at the moment and I excitedly waiting to see my results.

But for the who stay connected if you remember Ellie the nurse for the recovery house... Amazing is an under statement! She has to have lost more than 50lbs and that body is SNATCHED!!! I'm so happy for her, she was so determine to have the body that she wanted and didn't let anyone stand in here. She was already beautiful before, but now she is glowing ... Congratulations Jun!

I'm tired I'm going to speak with the Dr in the AM I'm not in any pain that's alarming to me, because I usually feel like I've been run over by a truck after whole body lipo. So we will see!!! Good night ladies more in the AM After I see the Dr.

swell hell

Hi all I feel much better now a days. I have learned a lot. Arm surgery and recovery is a totally different ball game. I have had my arms lipoed before 3 times to be exact, but that as painful as it was, was nothing in comparsion to this. I have some openings,, but I'm taking extra care of those areas and they are improving slowly but surely from what I can see... I will update with pic once some of my swell goes down.

Pics: my post op day 1 after surgery before all the swell set in... But if my final results are anything like my day 1, I'll be one happy lady.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon