BBL January 2017! - Mexico

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Booked my long awaited BBL procedure and will be...

Booked my long awaited BBL procedure and will be having lipo done to my arms, back, waist and abdomen. Do any of you ladies that have had work done already have any recommendations as to what I need to do to prepare for surgery? Supplies or meds that I will need? I'm looking into a couple of recovery homes as I will most likely be traveling solo but would like some recommendations of places please.

Excited 13 days away!

Hard to believe that my surgery date is just around the corner! I'm excited and anxious to see what my results are going to be. Can't wait to finally have the body I've been wanting for a long time.

2 weeks post op

I'm 2 weeks post op and I'm loving my results! It's exciting to see how my body is transforming day by day. Dr. Pantoja did amazing work on my difficult booty.

3 weeks post op

Hard to believe it's been 3 weeks already!

Pics

Couple more pics before & after

More pics

Couple more pics from my recovery process. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Pantoja next week.

3 months

It's been 3 months since my surgery and I feel great. My booty has gone down a bit but I expected that.

Update!

It's been a while since I've updated. So here are a few recent pictures.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon